Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status Quotes Messages Love Cool. raksha bandhan status in hindi, raksha bandhan status for brother, whatsapp status for brother and sister love, whatsapp status for brother in punjabi, brother quotes in punjabi, whatsapp status for brother and sister in hindi, whatsapp status for brother in hindi, brother and sister status in punjabi.
Today we are sharing The Raksha Bandhan Status And Quotes, Raksha Bandhan is a festival that lauded every year by sibling and sister. In this year, we will watch Raksha Bandhan on this eighteenth August 2016. Raksha Bandhan is a key and outstanding day for Hindus. On this day sisters put rakhi on their sibling wrist. To sibling and sister send to each others various sorts of Raksha Bandhan Status. This year you have to get Raksha Bandhan Quotes and you have to satisfy your sister thusly, don’t falter to visit our site and overcome us huge and most astonishing collection of Raksha Bandhan Quotes And Status. If you will get our social occasion so we are sure you will like it.
Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status Quotes Messages Love Cool
1. ) Happy Raksha Bandhan. May all ur wishes come true and may u have all the happiness of the world.
2. ) It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! – Author Unknown
3. ) Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
4. ) Rakhi celebrations in full swing. All the brothers and sisters Keep the bond growing. Happy RakshaBandhan, A sisters love for brothers.
5. ) Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & Your understanding, May our bond of love remain forever.
6. ) I am lucky to have you both shower ur blessings on me but you are even luckier you have got me!!
7. ) Girl: Kal mein tumhare liye rakhi layi thi. Tumne bandhwai kyun nahi? Clasic Ans: Boy: Agar kal mein tere liye mangalsutra lau to kya tu pehen legi? baaaaat karti hai.
8. ) Happy Raksha Bandhan To You. I am waiting to tie a Rakhi in your wrist…
9. ) I miss you very much now as you are far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with you!!
10. ) The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. – Garrison Keillor
11. ) May this aUspicioUs occasioN briNg yoU aLL the prosperity aNd good LUck iN yoUr way of Life. Happy Raksha baNdhaN Sister.
12. ) I Cannot Express How Much I Miss You. You Are The Greatest Sister. I Love You Very Much.
13. ) May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Raksha bandhan Sister..
14. ) All for one and one for all My brother and my friend What fun we have The time we share Brothers ’til the end. – Author Unknown
15. ) Missing you a lot in this Raksha Bandan. Sending my wishes from far away. With lots of care.
16. ) It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
17. ) I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!
18. ) You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for every thing.
19. ) I want to tell u, during times when we fought, my love was in different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
20. ) Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love u sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!
21. ) I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. – Author Unknown
22. ) After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers. – Astrid Alauda
23. ) Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sweet brother.
24. ) The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.
25. ) There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Astrid Alauda
26. ) Sis is someone who is caring n sharing. Sis can understand things u never said. She can understand pain, Witch is not visible to anyone. I love u sis! Happy Raksha Bandhan
28. ) I waNt to teLL U, dUriNg times wheN we foUght, my Love was iN differeNt mood. Happy Raksha BaNdhaN!
29. ) On this special day, I want to wish u a long life with lots of happiness always. Even though we stay far apart, you are always in my mind and heart.
30. ) Dear brother, today is rakhsha bandan and u r not here by my side.. but we r close in each others thought and my love will always be with u.
31. ) With all my love.If I can choose my bro in next life, it will be u (if u gift me Mercedes Benz tomorrow) Love u always Happy Raksha Bandhan.
32. ) May all your wishes come true. Lots of love and hugs. HAPPY RAKHI
33. ) She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.
34. ) A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. – Author Unknown
35. ) Happy rakshabandhan! god will give you long long life.always be happy.enjoy every part of your life.
36. ) There is only one thing I have to say.. You are lucky to have me as ur sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother.
37. ) There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother … Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. – Anna Quindlan
38. ) This single word is my world. This is the day I can surely say what u mean to me. HAPPY RAKHI
39. ) Rakhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho. Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna.
40. ) Sister,you are like a fragrant rose. Sister, you are the greatest gift of life. Sister,you lift my spirit to newer heights. Sister, you make me feel special always.
41. ) Am very glad to be ur sister… Our relationship will be everlasting… Am very happy to be ur part of the family… Lots of Love, Ur Sweet Sis.
42. ) My Sister, I wish u a Happy Raksha Bandhan. I miss u very much now as u r far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with U!!
43. ) A brother is a friend God gave you, a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
44. ) Sister Is Some One Who Is Caring & Sharing. Sister Can Understand Things U Never Said. She Can Understand Pain, Which Is Not Visible 2 Any1.
45. ) I miss you very much here on this day of love and affection. Though you are away from me, my thoughts are always with you. Happy Rakhi
46. ) The bond we share, is nurtured care. Wish that you reach for the sky is always in my prayer. Happy Rakhi.
47. ) Yeh bandhan to khushiyon ka bandhan hai – Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother, who is also my friend.
48. ) It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
49. ) You know that what are you for me? Wish you a HAPPY RAKHI.
50. ) Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
51. ) You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro. Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !
52. ) We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my sister and me.
54. ) Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
55. ) You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !
56. ) HoLi is coLoUrfUL, DiwaLi is LightfUL aNd brightfUL, Rakhi has made oUr reLatioNship PowerfUL.
57. ) Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain, which is not visible to anyone. Raksha Bandhan sweety!
58. ) Khuda Kare Tujhe Khushiyan Hazaar Mile, Mujhse Bhi Achcha Yaar Mile, Meri Girlfriend Tujhe Bandhe RAKHI, Aur Ek AUR Behan Ka Pyaar Mile
59. ) Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there! – Catherine Pulsifer
60. ) My sweet, innocent brother I will miss u always plz don’t leave me.
61. ) My little brother, will you ever grow up.. I hope not! – Catherine Pulsifer
62. ) As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
63. ) Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai Happy Rakhi.
64. ) I love you so much. This is the first time that I am not with you to tie Rakhi but I am always with you n love you. Miss you so much on this special day.
65. ) I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
66. ) You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you. Happy Rakhi Bro
67. ) My sweetest, loving, caring, pyare brother i love u so much and miss you many times in a day and your every task.
68. ) We gain and lose things everyday.But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan. I love My Sister.
69. ) Please accept our heartiest greetings for Raksha Bandhan! Hope you will enjoy the day with lots of fun and sweets. With love
70. ) My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on! – Catherine Pulsifer
71. ) Sister is someone who is caring and sharing and She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.I love you sister.”Happy Rakhi